Ask an Expert
free call 0800 350 354
9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Overall, it was absolutely fantastic! Javier, our guide, was phenomenal and truly gave a whole new life to the trip. Having previously worked for an outdoors company, I know how much organization and logistical planning goes into each trip, and Javier executed everything perfectly. He knew the terrain, knew the country, was obviously extremely experienced, and had a great attitude towards trekking.
The food in Peru, as well as the entire team (horseman etc) were absolutely fabulous. I looked forward to every single meal!
Peace Through Tourism
As Coalition Partners of the International Institute for Peace Through Tourism (IIPT), we support the belief that the travel industry can become the world's first global peace industry. Every traveller is potentially an "Ambassador for Peace”. We urge you to read and enact the IIPT’s Credo of the Peaceful Traveller...
Grateful for the opportunity to travel and experience the world and because peace begins with the individual, I affirm my personal responsibility and commitment to:
- Journey with an open mind and gentle heart
- Accept with grace and gratitude the diversity I encounter
- Revere and protect the natural environment which sustains all life
- Appreciate all cultures I discover
- Respect and thank my hosts for their welcome
- Offer my hand in friendship to everyone I meet
- Support travel services that share these views and act upon them and,
- By my spirit, words and actions, encourage others to travel the world in peace
We design our adventures to provide opportunities for cultural exchange, where locals and visitors alike can share and learn from each other in an environment of mutual respect. We educate travellers about destinations, the threats and vulnerabilities faced by the people and environment, the traditions and local cultures to be respected and preserved, and we provide guidelines on appropriate behaviour to ensure rich exchange and positive impact.